Age appropriate classroom sessions for primary grades Pre-K through 6th grade. Sessions are bi-monthly. All children in Pre-K – 6th grade should be enrolled in religious formation/education at either St. Joseph School or with Pre-K-6th Grade Faith Formation Stations. All children preparing for Sacraments are required to be enrolled in Pre-K -6th Grade Faith Formation Stations.
Pre-K through 6th Grade Faith Formation Registration Forms:
- ▪ Registration Form (one per FAMILY – 2 pages)
- ▪ Minor’s Safe Environment Training (one per FAMILY)
- ▪ Form D – Code of Conduct (age appropriate – one per CHILD)
- ▪ Form A – Emergency Medical Release (one per CHILD)
- ▪ Faith Formation Stations Calendar