The St. Vincent De Paul Holy Spirit Conference is located in the “Red Building”, also known as the “Little Red Barn”, as you first arrive on the Holy Spirit Campus located at 4754 Smallhouse Road in Bowling Green.
Operating hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
The Holy Spirit Conference of St. Vincent de Paul is staffed by local Catholic volunteers and is here to provide basic emergency assistance to the needy of Warren County. We share this service with our sister conference of St. Joseph Catholic Church volunteers. The home address of the applicant determines which conference assists.
Please call 270-781-0432 during operating hours to verify service area.
TYPES OF ASSISTANCE PROVIDED (for those residing in our service area)
- Emergency assistance with utility bills (Available once every 6 months)
- Food Boxes (Available once per month)
- Clothing from our St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store (Available every 3 months)
- Limited furniture assistance from the St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store
- Prescriptions on a limited basis (No assistance is provided for narcotics)
The Conference can not help with rent or any type of deposits.
- Operating Hours: Open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- A picture ID or drivers license.
- Social Security cards for each member of the family.
- Income proof such as a paycheck stub, food stamp letter, or Social Security income.
- A recent bill mailed to your current address (for Government food commodity help).
- The recent utility bill if asking for assistance on that bill.
To learn more, or to volunteer, call us at 270-781-0432.
All other donations, including clothes or furniture, must be dropped off at the store location of 655 US 31-W Bypass, Bowling Green, KY 42104. Store phone: (270) 904-1832.