As we publicly celebrate the Eucharist we have new Mass REQUIREMENTS! Please note:
- No one may enter Holy Spirit buildings without a face mask. Face masks must be worn during Mass.
- The capacity at each Mass is 120 individuals (weekday Masses), 150 individuals (Saturday Mass) and 180 individuals (Sunday Masses).
- We ask that you sign-up below for the Mass you wish to celebrate if you plan to attend. If you find that all slots for a Mass are filled online, we ask that you please choose another Mass to attend or watch our livestream of the Saturday 4:30 pm Mass.
- Entry is only through one door. The Angela Merici entrance (entry with canopy – door #6). All other entrances will remain locked.
- Social distancing is required (6 feet).
- You will be seated by an usher from the front of the church to the back.
- Remain seated at the conclusion of Mass. An usher will show you out. We will depart from the back to the front of church.
- No gathering before or after Mass; we require you return to your car immediately upon exiting the building.
- Only ‘single use restrooms’ will be open. This means restrooms are at the Chapel entrance foyer and in the Cana room.