Age appropriate classroom sessions for primary grades Kindergarten through 6th grade. Sessions are bi-monthly. All children in Kindergarten–6th grade should be enrolled in religious formation/education at either St. Joseph School or with Kindergarten–6th Grade Faith Formation Stations. All children preparing for Sacraments are required to be enrolled in Kindergarten–6th Grade Faith Formation Stations. View the full calendar of meeting dates.
Kindergarten through 6th Grade Faith Formation Registration Forms:
- Registration Form (one per FAMILY – 2 pages)
- Minor’s Safe Environment Training (one per FAMILY)
- Form D – Code of Conduct for Kindergarten – 2nd grade (one per CHILD)
- Form D – Code of Conduct for 3rd-5th grade (one per CHILD)
- Form D – Code of Conduct for 6th grade (one per CHILD)
- Form A – Emergency Medical Release (one per CHILD)
If paying online, enter the total amount owed in the FAITH FORMATION STATIONS field on the payment screen.