Please call 270-781-0432 during operating hours to verify service area.
TYPES OF ASSISTANCE PROVIDED (for those residing in our service area)
- Food Boxes (Available once per month)
- Clothing from our St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store (Available every 3 months)
- Limited furniture assistance from the St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store
- Prescriptions on a limited basis (No assistance is provided for narcotics)
The Conference can not help with rent or any type of deposits.
Operating Hours: Open Tuesdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
WHEN APPLYING FOR ASSISTANCE BRING THE FOLLOWING
- A picture ID or drivers license.
- Social Security cards for each member of the family.
- Income proof such as a paycheck stub, food stamp letter, or Social Security income.
- A recent bill mailed to your current address (for Government food commodity help)
To learn more, or to volunteer, call us at 270-781-0432.
If you would like to DONATE FOOD, you may do so at Holy Spirit Church. We ONLY ACCEPT FOOD DONATIONS at the church.All other donations, including clothes or furniture, must be dropped off at the store location of 1589 US 31-W Bypass, Bowling Green, KY 42101. Store phone: (270) 904-1832.