Operating Hours: Open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Phone: 270-781-0432 (temporarily unavailable)
The St. Vincent De Paul Holy Spirit Conference is located in the “Red Building”, also known as the “Little Red Barn”, as you first arrive on the Holy Spirit Campus located at 4754 Smallhouse Road in Bowling Green. The Holy Spirit Conference of St. Vincent de Paul is staffed by local Catholic volunteers and is here to provide basic emergency assistance to the needy of Warren County. We share this service with our sister conference of St. Joseph Catholic Church volunteers. The home address of the applicant determines which conference assists. Please call 270-781-0432 during operating hours to verify service area.
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, food will be distributed via a drive-thru service ONLY!
TYPES OF ASSISTANCE PROVIDED (for those residing in our service area)
- Food Boxes (available once per month)
- Clothing from Mother Teresa’s Thrift Store (available every 3 months)
- Limited furniture assistance from Mother Teresa’s Thrift Store
- Prescriptions on a limited basis ( Sheldon’s Pharmacy ONLY)
- The Conference DOES NOT help with rent or any type of deposits.
WHEN APPLYING FOR ASSISTANCE BRING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
If you would like to DONATE FOOD, you may do so at Holy Spirit Church. We ONLY ACCEPT FOOD DONATIONS at the church. All other donations, including clothes or furniture, can be dropped off at Mother Teresa’s Thrift Store location at 1589 US 31-W Bypass, Bowling Green, KY 42101. Store phone: (270) 904-1832.
- A picture ID or drivers license.
- Social Security cards for each member of the family.
- Income proof such as a paycheck stub, food stamp letter, or Social Security income.
- A recent bill mailed to your current address (for Government food commodity help)